Hungry For God

Monday, October 02, 2006

Jesus, Please Come Back

If Jesus is waiting to return until there are none left who will turn to Him, the world is going to get pretty scary. There will be those who are His no matter what, who will stand with Him through anything, and then there will be those who are utterly opposed to Him and those who stand with Him. There is coming a day when there can be no in between...no fence riders, no luke-warmers. It will either be all or nothing...for Him or against Him completely. What a choice for some of us to make!!! It seems as if this situation is closing in on us, does it not? I am amazed at His patience, His compassion and desire for those who are dark, yet lovely to Him. All I have to do is turn on the tv for my spirit to groan for His return...I long for the day that justice will be served here on earth to those who would hurt children, yet He waits for them. If there is still a chance, He cannot come. I cannot explain this God I love, nor can I understand Him fully. But, I long for His return...The Spirit and the Bride say COME!!!!! The whole earth is groaning and waiting for His return, creation longs for it...yet, under these circumstances, do we dare ask Him to come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home