Hungry For God

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Another trip to the doctor and an x ray of my sinuses revealed that both of my sinus cavities are 100% full of...puss...or that is what the doctor called it - puss. So, I am on a 2nd round of antibiotics - a 21 day dose of something stronger, and if this does not work...I may have to undergo THE DRILL, to drain the sinuses.

Last night I thought I was going to die. It seemed breathing through nose or mouth was not an option for a few minutes, but thank goodness for new and improved medications like prednisone! I later found out that this lovely corticosteroid causes bone loss and maybe loss of eye sight not to mention the bulk of the side effects not listed here!!! But, I am truly thankful for it, because I can breath again...for now.

In addition to the splendor of air, I woke up this morning to the most peaceful, beautiful blanket of new white snow covering the streets and rooftops. It was too awesome...watching those tiny white snow flakes blowing in the wind...

Ah...Minnesota...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home