Hungry For God

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I have to stop worrying what people think about me!!!

I awoke this morning to the smell of cat pee...not my phone ringing, because it did...and that's why I was supposed to wake up. A friend was coming over to pick up some stuff at 7:30 am, but I overslept.
Anyway...
For those of you who know me well, you know that I am somewhat obsessive compulsive when it comes to a clean house, so this morning was QUITE embarrassing for me!
I got up, and the whole house reeked...it was like one of our cats decided not to use the litter box and instead use the floor of the living room...I was scrambling because my friend was seconds away and she was in a hurry...and I could not find the source of the smell...ANYWHERE.

So, she came over and came inside and I could tell by the look on her face that she was about to gag...and there was nothing I could do...except hope that she will want to come over again in the future and quit worrying about what she will think of me because our stinky house!!!

Okay, I think I'm over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home