Hungry For God

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Risk-Taking Continued...

It seems my mountain of Myhrr has become a mountain of mucus and stomach fluids. Okay, I will still go! I'm still listening, and longing.
Spirit of sickness? Ill health? My God is bigger. Don't think for one minute that I'll go without Him or turn my back on Him because I am sick AGAIN. Maybe, just maybe, I'll look forward to the weakness, to the involuntary state of fasting, if you will, I'll revel in the time I have at home alone just to listen to Him! ;-)

Maybe everyone at Bluer needs to gather into an airtight room and undergo "antibacterialism." Like a bug bomber, just douse all of us with Lysol and the Holy Spirit...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, the deconamination room would be nice.

    But we will keep on being reinfected until the 'carriers' among us are identified, hunted down and "taken care of".

    Just think of the people within our community that are always sick. There's two of them and their apartment is like one giant chocolate agur petri dish hosting a 24 hour bacterial orgy. I say we implement forced flu vaccinations, B-12 shots, fresh air excersize and flintstones chewables.

    My nostrils demand clear passage!! Down with the typhoid twins!

    Wait a minute, isn't this how the holocaust got started? Nevermind and please pass the tissues. I guess that Holy Spirit bug bomb is a good idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home