Hungry For God

Monday, March 28, 2005

Three Things on My Mind - No, Make That Four

1. When I got home tonight, my husband was REALLY excited to share with me that we had had a BAT flying around in our bedroom. The cat had gone after the bat with gusto, almost knocking it to the ground. He (husband) finally crushed it with a broom on our bedroom floor - he said he cleaned it all up...I don't even want to ask.

2. People really blog in wing-dings. What's up with that?

3. I know it's a lot to ask, but knowing the difference between "to" and "too" in writing is really important! Learn it!!! It really drives me wild when the 2 are mixed up.

4. There seem to be a lot more Christian blogs around these days...and they're not just advertising their church! I'm liking it.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd like two say something about point number too... well I don't really have anythign two say, I'm just trying too make a sentence using forms of to, in order too drive you wild. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home