Hungry For God

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Constantine, Anyone?

Has anyone seen CONSTANTINE? We went to see it Saturday...and I was somewhat hopeful (although the previews scared the crap outta me) because Relevant Magazine talked it up...and it would be better if I could remember what they did say about the movie, but I left feeling opressed and dark and icky. It pretty much ruined my whole day...and I didn't even realize it until later...Is it just evidence of a theme of people searching out spirituality, hell, demons, satanism? Maybe I'm not open minded enough...I am not sure what the positives are here...anyone else?

Oh, and the ending was really really cheesy.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it just evidence of a theme of people searching out spirituality, hell, demons, satanism?

    Speaking of people searching out spirituality.....have you seen this movie?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home