Hungry For God

Saturday, January 06, 2007

RELIGIOSITY

If man controls every part of worship, community, preaching, and man discriminates and dictates to those who have made themselves vulnerable to hear Jesus....where is there any room for God? I wonder what is on HIS heart....what would HE have us do or not do? He would have us be what He created us to be...an original, a "one and only" created by Him...one who doesn't look like and act like other Christians, because we were created to be different from everyone else in the whole world.

How do you look and judge other people? What are your standards? What are your motivations for the decisions you make?

I pray that mine would reflect what is on the heart of God...though my flesh is weak and I fail miserably at so many things...this is what I most want to be successful at....not being RELIGIOUS, and not fitting the world's mold of Christian.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Curious Servant said…

    I wuld hope and pray the same.

    But I find it easier to avoid judging by avoiding looking. I worship with my eyes shut, so I don't think about what others are doing, or even what they think. It's just between me and Him.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the kind comment.

    Visit again soo. (I usually post twice a week, though this week I'm on a tear and will have another one tomorrow... the fourth this week).

    God bless

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so inspired by your journal
    it gives me hope to keep going
    God bless you and thank you do drop by my journal some time

     

Post a Comment

<< Home