Hungry For God

Saturday, January 20, 2007

On a Lighter Note

Our little Mayah's bedroom is upstairs right next to the bathroom. She is a really light sleeper. Friday right after I put her down for her nap (YES! She finally took one!!) I went to the bathroom - I have to tell you this detail, and you will see why later on in this post - it was #1. I didn't flush because it wakes her up...Oh, and I didn't close the lid to the toilet.

I went downstairs and went about my business forgetting all about it, and when Mayah woke up, I went and got her out of her crib and let her play on the floor. I put the baby gate up, so I could work on the computer for a few minutes. But...after a while, I didn't hear anything. And, any parent can tell you, that when it gets quiet, we're probably in for a suprise.

Mayah was in the bathroom...she has pulled the toilet paper out of the toilet and was eating it!!!!! Yes...the toilet I had used and not flushed!!!!! GROSS! She was just chomping away with the biggest grin on her wet, pee-covered little face. I brushed her teeth, and washed her hands, and now am just hoping for the best!

I hope I remember this so I can embarass her later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home