Hungry For God

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Lesson

So, I guess there is nothing I can really do to further this process along, so I'm back!

Today my daughter came home with an action figure - it looked like "Skeletor" with brown fur and red eyes that light up...fangs too and long sharp looking claws. She sat down and dumped her little people out and began to play with them all together. The action figure was pushing the baby in the stroller, and playing "camping" with the other little girls and their mommies and daddies.

I said, "Mayah, you don't want to play with him, he's scary!"

She turned around and looked at me, perplexed, and said, "Mommy, he's not scary, he's nice!"

What a lesson I learned today from a 2 yr old.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Nate said…

    Kids are so perceptive sometimes it is scary.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home