Hungry For God

Monday, December 15, 2008

Well...yesterday I opened up my purse at Walgreens to pay for some photos, and my wallet was missing. We had just been at church for a small group meeting where I'd left my purse on the conference room table for a few minutes while we left the room. I don't know if it was stolen or if Sam threw it in the trash, or if Mayah has it somewhere...but we have searched the house, the car and have backtracked to every place I went yesterday and it's obvious that it's gone. So, I have no id, no bank card, no credit card, no insurance card...no cash. No driver's license. And Luke is going out of town tomorrow morning! I called and canceled my bank card and credit card, and I went to get a new license today but the DMV system was down for the entire state of Ohio, and tomorrow I have to take Sam to the MD for bloodwork without a driver's license and without an insurance card!!! Yippee. I really hope it was not stolen...that just creeps me out.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Yikety yikes! Do you feel all weirdly naked without all your plastic? Imagine living in a world where we just had, like, paper money. Weird!!!

    So any luck your wallet has turned up? What a bummer to have to go through getting all those new plastics and drivers licence and stuff. Bummer :(

    So I'm confused. Are you running both blogs in tandem? :)

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger KariBryant said…

    Nope. I accidentally posted on this one. hehe. I was wondering where this post went! Maybe I'll transfer it over! No wallet so far...and I still haven't received my new plastic either, so I'm still naked! I tried to order pizza and pay with a check and was pretty much treated like a criminal!! Yep. Those days are far gone.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Manuela said…

    yup- yikes! I once lost my wallet in the subway in New york city!!! and prayed I would find it and it was sent to me a month later with everything still in it! (minus maybe a little cash, which they probably used to ship it to me?!)
    : )...T'was surreal

    hey, also, I wanted to send you something... I need your e-mail address. Can you e-mail me it at graced93@yahoo.com ?

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Tera Rose said…

    I misplaced my debit card and license one day- and didn't realize it until i got a call from a really hip bar that has break out make out rooms for that 20 year old crowd that likes to rap..dance...and make out.

    I am so glad the bar called me to confirm my registration. I cancelled the credit card and drove quickly to the police station.

    I have learned that you have 24 hours (but that may be a state law) to produce a license if pulled over. I am having difficulty replacing my license because that requires a b.c. and second form of id....which my work id was lost with the license and credit card :(

    it's like a three ring circus trying to get it all back on track.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger chong said…

    oooooh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home