Hungry For God

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

He Answers!

Thanks for praying for me...I think that God has really allowed me to see the light on this one, and also pointed me to a greater truth. I had taken on way too much that was not mine, but in stepping back, I can now move forward with HIM as my goal and not my own glory. There's a Jason Upton song that says, "I'm so tired of my hands in the way." That's how I feel. Now that I've let go of this "thing" I pray that God would continue to work in this person's life and show this person a way out. Maybe there has to come a breaking point. It's so funny that my post before this mess was about how we, as Christians, cannot do anything on our own - it has to be God, we simply cannot. And, if we cannot fix ourselves, how in the world do we think we can fix someone else? I guess I don't even listen to my own thoughts!!! So, God. Come in...remove everything that hinders our path to You...especially my own silly pride.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like what you wrote yes our pride can always get in the way and it is a killer of us getting close to God
    bless your weekend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home